Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I have a tear in my eye as I write this.

This is the last half-hour episode of TFC for a while. I don't know how I'll cope. I'll be watchin a lot of RomComs, eating Ice Cream, and popping vicodin for sure.

If you ever loved me, you'll visit our new Facebook page at facebook.com/theforeignconnection
and subscribe to our iTunes podcast at
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-foreign-connection/id419048394

I love you so much. :,(

And I also love Radiohead. :) Which is why the next episode is ALL HEAD. (Radio...head...get your mind out of the gutter). The "1 and 10 Theory" can be read on Puddlegum. Be sure to post about this show EVERYWHERE and tell everyone to listen to the show! Our facebook page and upcoming blog posts will explain the listening party idea soon.

It's been fun guys. No worries, I'll be blogging over the summer, and an official Season 2 debut date will be released soon. Keep checking up on us!

The Set List:
"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother
"Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay
"In The Waiting Line" by Zero 7
"Fluorescent Adolescent" by Arctic Monkeys
"Kémalo" by ska-p
"Ye Rooze Khoob Miad" by Hichkas
"Sympathy for the Devil" by The Rolling Stones

The raw file will be here on Sunday at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib