Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Greetings, music-addicts!

This episode is quite spectacular if I do say so myself. Some of my favorite new-found songs are in this episode. Speaking of favorites, I am now ready to announce Episode 5's special feature: my favorite nation (other than my own)...

Episode Five is an hour-long episode of British-only music.

In said episode will be a mix of many genres from many dates - including the public debut of Radiohead's new single.
Full track listings will be posted soon! Probably before next Saturday, too.

Before I put the track list, please take advantage of the "Share" buttons I've placed on the posts. If you like the show - or know anyone who wants to discover new music - please post it on Facebook or MySpace! Also, subscribe on iTunes right here.

"You & Me" by Electric Lady Lab
"New Year's Day" by U2
"Bunch of Soldiers" by Hichkas
"Prayer" by Kemuri
"Main Offender" by The Hives
"Please Don't Stop the Wind" by Loveholic
"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

Also, please donate to our organization if you can. I do this all on my own, and your contributions keep The Foreign Connection alive.







The raw file is available here.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see some of the following bands soon on The Foreign Connection
    The Ruts (England)
    The Damned (England)
    D.O.A. (Canada)
    The Subhumans (There are two bands called The Subhumans, one originating from the UK and one from Canada)
    G.B.H. (England)
    Gogol Bordello (Eastern European self-titled "Gypsy Punks")
    Stiff Little Fingers (Ireland)
    Crass (England)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jolly Witch" by Cherry Filter
    "Fool's Gold" by The Stone Roses (though I'm sure you'll have this one in Episode 5)
    "Cambaz" by Mor ve Ötesi
    "Rush" by LeeSsang ('a' in LeeSsang is pronounced like 'a' in Wanless)

    Very excited about the 5th episode.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib