Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello my beloved! I write you today with a more modern oriented episode of the always unique, always inventive, and ever entertaining foreign connection. Now, this episode comes with two things, an apology and a surprise.

First, I'm sorry for skipping a week before releasing this episode. Although I amended the schedule accordingly far before I left, I'm certain there were mobs of you crying at 9pm on Sunday, having nothing meaningful to do for that half hour. I was busy being away in the cold, stinging, wonderful environment of Harvard University for a weekend.

But enough about me, what about you? Well, I know that you are happy with this next bit of news:

Every fifth episode of The Foreign Connection will be a special, hour-long feature.
For the first few special ones, we will be focusing on a single nation's music.

The nation in question will be selected by listener suggestions posted on this blog and our podcast on iTunes. So vote by posting a comment or two billion! The first special episode, however, will be chosen by me. WHAT WILL I CHOOSE?!?!?! We'll find out next weekend.

Now seize your angry mutterings of "Charles, you sadistic bastard" and the like and instead read on to see this episodes wonderful songs and artists:

"To Lose My Life" by White Lies
"Hey (Nah Neh Nah)" by Milk and Sugar
"Rolling in the Deep" by Adele
"Help, I'm Alive" by Metric
"Balance" by Midnite
"Ballerino" by Leessang

Leave us comments, boys and girls! As you can tell, three requests have already been fulfilled, why not make yours the forth?

If you're one of those no-tech-low-lives who doesn't have iTunes or the radio, you can hear the raw file at this site. The raw file often gets 404'd though, I warn you!

Again, thanks for listening. Be sure to check up on this blog as often as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib