Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

What's up, Chums?

Imagine me saying all of this in a British accent. Because that's how I felt like talking after listening to this episode.

Firstoff, thanks to Bill Brotherton, who suggested basically all the music in this episode. I meant to give him a verbal shout-out, but it was a rather nasty suicide session recording this - did it all in one running take without edit - so I missed out. But to all you out there, thank Bill for this episode.

Also, I would like to remind all of you to tell all your mates about the upcoming season finale, which will feature nothing but RADIOHEAD.

Seriously. Can you imagine?

ALL of OK Computer. ALL of In Rainbows.

No, you're not dreaming. No, this isn't Inception. This. Is. THE FOREIGN CONNECTION!


So without jokin' around any further, I bring you the setlist:

"Spaceship" by Tinchy Stryder and Dappy
"Pass Out" by Tinie Tempah
"Runaway" by Devlin (feat. Yassmin)
"Bonkers" by Dizzee Rascal
"She Likes To" by Wiley (feat. The London Ten)
"Blah Blah" by Lady Sovereign
"Green Light" by Roll Deep
"Unorthodox" by Wretch 32 (feat. Example)
"Kickstarts" by Example
"Over Me" by JME
"Oopsy Daisy" by Chipmunk
"More Than One Way" by Kano
"No Peace" by Nemesis & Arrogance
"Jungle" by Professor Green (feat. Maverick Sabre)
"It's My Time" by Scorcher
"Best Behavior" by N-Dubz
"Empire State of Mind (UK Remix)" by Kasha

Thanks for listening all! I hope you forgive my apologetically un-thug voice.

Here's the raw file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib