Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Welcome ladies and gents to our first episode! First of all, thanks are deserved for Mr. Steve Grosz who let me air this episode many days early (tonight at 10pm) and to Aurelien Lacroix for helping me get my hands on the wonderful musics of Belgium.

And of course, you. Whoever you are, your assistance in visiting this site will make the show grow, and I thank you simply for being here.


This week's episode features the following songs in order:
“Woo Hoo” by The 5.6.7.8’s
“The Bones of You” by Elbow
“Crimen Sollicitationis” by ska p
“On My Own” by Hedley
“Mirror Mirror” by Ghinzu


And last, and most importantly, COMMENT! Give me suggestions on the show! Should it be longer? Shorter? Who should be on it? Would you enjoy more information on each artist?

And be sure to follow this blog! All you need is a Google account, and everyone has those.

So without any further ado, check out the inaugural episode right HERE!

2 comments:

  1. LOVED Ska-P and Hedley. More Ska and definitely more show time would be appreciated. :D

    Check out Pannonia Allstars Ska Orchestra's "Babylon Focus" or Kingston Rudieska's "Childhood" for a more traditional brass ska music.

    Or, if it's Ska Punk, check out Copy Machine's "Okie Dokie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Midnite. They are an up and coming reggae band from the Virgin Islands. My personal favorite is Balance, I swear that song slows down time..

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib