Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey guys,

I figured I would write a post to let you know about the delay that happened on the radio. 90.7FM put the wrong episode in rotation (no big deal) so Episode 6 didn't debut on the air last Sunday like it was scheduled to.

It is for this reason I am not uploading Episode 7 this weekend. Episode 7 has been pushed back (like written on the schedule banner at the top of the site) to next weekend, even though it's ready to go up. (Pssst. Hey. If you check the blog every day, I may or may not upload it to this site sometime early. But you'll never know if you don't check the blog...)

To make up for it, I'll list the artists I put on the 7th Episode here:

The Ruts (England)
H.I.M. (Finland)
Jets Overhead (Canada)
Massive Attack (UK)
dEUS (Belgium)
Franz Ferdinand (Scotland)
Deadmau5 (Canada)


Also, some other interesting things...

First, as you may have read, when this blog hits "1000 views" then I will create a Facebook page for you guys to "Like" as you should. Now, the cool thing about being on Facebook is that you'll be able to catch updates on your News Feed, making it one click away, rather than a couple of key hits and THEN one click. So all you lazy-ass Facebookers will love me.

Second, The Foreign Connection Season 1 is unofficially confirmed to release TWELVE (12) episodes. That means when we get to 12 there will be a break before I can publish more episodes, thus starting Season 2. How long that break will be, I don't know, but I DO know that I want to keep this show alive. There has been a surprisingly high amount of positive input, and I want to keep that going.

Third, the Season Finale every season will be between 1 and 2 hours long. Just like how every 5th Episode is a Special Edition, the Season finish will be special. I will be hosting either a crazy-ass-mega-awesome-epic-show-of-specific-epic show, or something similar to an "Awards Show". That means I will make a "Poll" on the Facebook page with the songs from each episode, and you all will vote for your favorite song per episode. The songs with the most votes will be featured on the episode, with new songs in between. I will also award different songs with different titles (such as "Most Votes", "Best British Song", "Best Pop Song", etc.) for you to hear.

And I think that's all for now. Please be sure to visit this site as many times as possible, and more importantly, spread the word about the show! Here's something simple I would like you to do. Right now, after you read this, post the link to this blog on one person's Facebook, MySpace, or shoot them an email. Can you do that for me? Damn straight.

Thanks guys, see you next week.

-CRW

2 comments:

  1. Play these songs next week. Its all a type of music called grime. Also, explaining who chose these would be chill. :P
    N Dubz feat Mr. Hudson- Playing with Fire
    Chipmunk- I am (Interval)
    Tinie Tempah- Pass Out
    Roll Deep- Green Light
    Another Tinchy Stryder( Your choice.
    Thx Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also play Runaway- Devlin and Kickstarts by Example.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib